How to visit The Wine Garden of England
Kent is the Garden of England, nestled between London and the continent and world renowned for its rural beauty, rich heritage, spectacular coastline - and now its world class wine...
With high speed rail links from London with Southeastern, and an excellent road network, Kent is the perfect destination for day trips and short-breaks. Visitors can relax and explore on their journey around the Wine Garden of England - sample stunning English wines and learn the fascinating stories of these beautifully picturesque vineyards, before enjoying sensational local food at great local restaurants and bed down in beautiful accommodation. There are few places in the UK where London is so close, and yet feels so far away...
Book a Tour
Our vineyards have a great range of experiences on offer. Click below to book your tours & tastings!
- Biddenden Vineyards
- Chapel Down Winery
- Hush Heath Estate
- Simpsons Wine Estate
- Domaine Evremond - coming soon!
Getting here & where to stay
- Planning a one, two or four day trip to our vineyards? Our Explore & Escape itineraries are a great place to start - timed trips and advice on places to stay and eat!
- Book your train travel to Kent with Southeastern
- If you need detailed travel information, Visit Kent's travel guide can help
- And for more inspiration on what to see and do, head to Visit Kent where you can browse for accommodation, things to do and event information in the Garden of England